Digital Manufacturing Solutions provides our customers with highly motivated skilled Controls Engineering Engineers that have the expertise to perform the overall design, programming and integration of electrical components, robotics, servos, VFD drives, pneumatic components and hydraulic systems for automated machinery.Giving our customers the ability to have their project completed from the quoting phase into the plant commissioning phase.
– STEP 7 basic software is the standard tool for the SIMATIC S7, SIMATIC C7 and SIMATIC WinAC automation systems. It enables the user to use the performance capability of these systems easily and conveniently.
– The RSLogix 500 programming package is makes program maintenance across hardware platforms convenient and easy.
– Studio 5000 Logix Designer delivers standardized framework for discrete, process, batch, motion, safety and drive-based systems, helping save programming time.
– Siemens WINCC offers maximum functionality and a user-friendly user interface. This configurable and scalable system allows you to have the advantage of absolute openness to both the office environment and to production.
– RSView®32™ is an integrated, component-based HMI for monitoring and controlling automation machines and processes.
– PROFIBUS is the world’s most widely used fieldbus. Make your product compatible with PROFIBUS by embedding a communication module, brick interface or a fully integrated PROFIBUS chip solution.
– DeviceLogix™ Smart Component Technology integrates logic-solving capability into I/O, motor starters, push buttons, and other control components, providing higher-performance and lower-cost distributed control.
Programmable Logic Controllers:
– Siemens Step 7
– Rockwell Automation RSLogix 5, & 500
– Rockwell Automation ControlLogix 5000
– Rockwell Automation GuardLogix 5000
– GE FANUC CimplicityProficy Edition LM90/30
Human Machine Interface’s:
– Siemens WinnCC
– Allen Bradley FactoryTalk View ME
– Allen Bradley RSView 32
– Cimplicity HMI Proficy
– Automationdirect C-More
– Ethernet & Ethernet I/P
– Remote I/O
– RS232 – 485
Vision Inspection Systems: