Digital Manufacturing Solutions has a market leading expertise in Robotic Simulation. Customers who install robots for automating their factory floor tasks have gained significant cost savings by using our services. Our team has tremendous background in plant floor robot programming as well as simulation ensuring that realistic models are built, verified and optimized.
Robotic Simulation allows engineers and managers to visually view robotic tasks, verify operations are to specifications, and ensure that safety, production efficiency and process cycle time parameters are met before investing in equipment or floor space.
Some of the benefits are:
– Digitally visualizing and optimizing robotic tasks
– End-Of-Arm-Tooling (EOAT) design concept creation and final design validation
– Cycle time analysis
– Robot to tooling interference and collision checks
– Off-line programming
– Robot workspace safety validation
– Floor space optimization
– Process optimization between robots and human tasks
– Welding and material handling operations modeling and optimization